Two prototype models of an unusual gaming laptop with three screens have been stolen at the CES tech show in Las Vegas, according to PC maker Razer.
The concept device boasts three 4K screens and is said to be the first portable laptop of its kind.
Razer said the laptops had gone missing from its booth at the tech show on Sunday.
The incident was being taken “very seriously”, said chief executive Min-Liang Tan.
A Razer spokesman said it was offering $25,000 (£20,600) for any “original information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction” of those allegedly involved in the crime.
“Our teams worked months on end to conceptualise and develop these units,” Mr Tan said in a post on his official Facebook page.
“It is cheating, and cheating doesn’t sit well with us. Anyone who would do this clearly isn’t very smart.”
Security ‘a priority’
A spokeswoman for the Consumer Technology Association, which runs CES, confirmed to the BBC that two laptops had been reported as stolen.
“We express our regrets,” she said. “The security of our exhibitors, attendees and their products and materials are our highest priority.
“We use a wide variety of security measures at our show to combat theft.
“For example, we delay labour coming on the show floor until an hour after the show closes so that exhibitors have a chance to secure product before dismantling their booths.”